June 6, 2011

Paper Toy: Yellow Dog


Here's
the design that I made for the
Phidias Gold's Paper Toy project.
I'm really proud of the result because it's my first experience in this field.

I publish a preview of the template and some pictures of the gallery where it was exhibited among many other beautiful designs.


I hope you like!

--

Voici le design que j'ai conçu pour le projet de "Paper Toy" organisé par Phidias Gold.
Je suis très fier du résultat étant donné que c'est ma toute première expérience dans ce domaine.

Je publie un aperçu du gabarit ainsi que quelques photos de la galerie où il a été exposé parmi d'autres magnifiques designs.

J’espère que vous aimez bien!

5 comments:

Patrick Désilets said...

Wow man c'est malade!

spundman said...

Really amazing!! You can upload the template in pdf.
I need to have this masterpiece on my shelf.
Congratulations you have passed the master Tougui ;P

Mathieu Beaulieu said...

I am thinking about posting it..... but these models (the exhibition pictures) where made from two 11x17 paper sheets. So if I post it I must find a way to print it on 8,5x11.
Thanks :)

Unknown said...

wow! vraiment nice! :)

Stéphane Boutin said...

mmm excellent
ca donne le gout d'en faire!